Articles By and About Victoria
- The Woman Who Helps War Victims Rebuild.” featured on Opera.com
- “Trabosh will be keynote speaker at Go Red for Women luncheon.” featured in The Lake Oswego Review
- Today’s Brillance by Victoria Trabosh in InspireMeToday.com, and Care2.com
- “Wisdom Circles” Emily Hoard. Featured in The Lake Oswego Review
- “Ordinary People, Extrordinary Actions” By Janie Nafsinger. Featured in Portland Tribune’s Boom Magazine.
- CHOICE Magazine, Lessons From Rwanda
Read Victoria’s column in the quarterly national coaching magazine, CHOICE. She has been a regular contributor to their column “Sticky Situations” since 2006. The following is just a sample of the work she has done, and each covers three different approaches to critical coaching moments.
- Choosing Between Different Types of Coaching
- How can I help my client overcome his boss’s criticism?
- How do I honor both my credentials and my clients?
- How do I narrow my niche?
- How do I help my clients find their legacy?
- How can I coach younger clients?
- How can I convince my clients to put a higher priority on coaching?
- I’m afraid of charging what I’m worth.
- My client does see his progress.
- How can I earn more money as a coach?
- How do I coach as a team as well as its leader?
- Why do so many coaches fail?
- My client has low self esteem
- Should my client write a book, or pay off debts?
- My client feels bullied at work
- I can’t get my coaching biz…
- How can I ensure group sessions are fair to all?
- The keys to coaching success
- My client questions…
- My client feels like a failure…
- My client is in denial…
- Should I give up a paycheck…
- Are my doubts holding my…
- I have a crush on…
- Seeming stuck…
- Family members…
The Variety Post
Read Victoria’s column Ask Victoria Trabosh 360, The Key to All The World’s Key Issues in The Variety Post.
- June Edition 2014 pg. 5
- May Edition 2014 pg. 5
- April Edition 2014 pg. 5
- March Edition 2014
- February Edition 2014 pg. 4